Monday, March 14, 2011

Will This Feel So Weird Next Time?

I never thought I needed a blog...and I maybe I don't!  So, here I am, feeling super awkward, trying to figure out what I want to say and where I want to begin.  My husband and I don't have a terribly exciting life...we're really kind of boring.  But on January 25, 2011, something very special happened to us and we began a journey that we weren't expecting and didn't have much time to prepare for!  We found out that we were being given the opportunity to bring home a baby girl and proceed with adoption...in just four days!  It's been a very exciting and stressful six weeks to say the least!  I haven't been able to share many details with many people and I'm hoping this will be a good way to do just that!  I hope you will keep our family in your prayers throughout this process and that you will enjoy our story!

No comments:

Post a Comment